Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Our custom writing company provides custom papers that will earn you the highest of grades because students can easily become frustrated trying to meet deadlines. Seek our affordable writing services today. https://researchpapers247.com/
Have a look at this 2D Platformer Kit for Unreal which could be your ultimate tool for creating action titles. Do you know the best part? It is free in February!
- Full On-screen touch controls
- Customizable movement speed, acceleration and more.
- Multi/Wall Jump
- Wall Slide
- Melee Attack and Ranged Attack
- Timed Block
- Multiple enemy varieties
- XP and level-up
- Collect and swap weapons
- Timed Power-ups Item Drop System
- Moving Platforms
- Save/Load Game
- Enemy loot Drops
- Floating Combat Text for player & enemies Health & Damage System
- Dynamic Health HUD for the player & enemies
- Fully Functional damage system
- Colour tinting, temporary invulnerability, and knock-back effects after taking damage
- Audio SFX
- Menu System
You can learn more here.