"Designed for developers of all backgrounds, its visual-scripting interface, and intuitive design keep it artist-friendly - but its powerful event system and documented API has it cater to seasoned programmers too.", adds the ICEBOX Studios team.
- The toolkit provides an intuitive workflow that's accessible to Unity newcomers and professionals alike. By importing your graphics and animation, you can have a playable game quickly.
- Coding is optional. You may use the robust, artist-friendly ActionList system to build puzzles, interactions, and cutscenes visually, choose from over a hundred Action types - each geared towards adventure game development - or write and plug in your own.
- Designed specifically for traditional adventure games, putting together the genre's trademarks: interactions, characters, inventory, dialogue, conversations, logic, etc.
- The toolset allows creating games for PC, Mac, WebGL, as well as iOS and Android phones.
- Adventure Creator includes localization tools. All text and speech can be exported for translators, script sheets can be generated for voice actors, and each language can have its own audio and lipsync files.