The company is looking for a 3D Developer with excellent problem-solving skills, who's ready to be a part of a growing SaaS startup with a rapid subscriber user base from around the world.
Canibuild is a platform dedicated to assisting the residential construction industry in automating and enhancing the process of selling, designing, and obtaining approvals for construction projects.
Canibuild's team comprises a blend of construction experts and skilled software developers who collaborate to research and develop state-of-the-art applications.
As a SaaS startup, the company is experiencing significant growth with a rapidly expanding subscriber user base from various parts of the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
At this moment, the company is offering a job as a 3D Developer who will be responsible for creating/maintaining/evolving interactive 3D map-based GIS applications for the Canibuild app.
Below you can get acquainted with the responsibilities and requirements:
- Use technologies such as Cesium.js, Mapbox, Leaflet.js, PostGIS, GeoServer, and QGIS to build interactive 3D web interfaces integrated with a React-based frontend
- Creating, handling, and hosting 3D TileSets, Terrain tiles like HeightMaps and (quantized-mesh)
- Research innovative solutions for original construction and architectural issues
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of commercial experience using Node.js, React.js, and Cesium.js
- Some familiarity with Cartesian Systems and other 3D Libraries like Three.js and Babylon.js
- Knowledge of Spatial databases, design, development, maintenance, and administration
- Good understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Have an eye for design/UX
- Understanding of modern development practices (CI/CD, Cloud, etc.)
- The ability to develop in an agile team with evolving requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas
- A team player who has a "can-do" attitude
- Experience in working with the following technologies (highly desirable but not required): interactive map libraries such as Leaflet.js, OpenLayers/Mapbox, GIS data handling (GeoJSON, shapefiles, etc.), AWS, and WebGL
- Willing to work remotely full-time
- The work schedule is from 9 am to 5 pm AEST