On the 80LV Job Board, we gather the most beneficial job openings for creatives and we invite talented Artists, Designers, and Animators to check it out.
"We are a team of passionate, self-driven game developers from a diverse set of backgrounds. The Hypixel Studios team is a mix of modders, indies, and industry veterans committed to the goal of creating the world’s most empowered gaming communities."
Some of your role:
- Collaborate with the art team and help make awesome visuals
- Create VFX assets, from the concept stage to its integration in-game
- Help to mentor other team members and help improve our tools
- Work on particle systems and visual effects, using our inhouse engine
With over 2 Million active players from PC to Mobile and 100 employees in 3 locations, InGame Group launched BoomByte Games in Berlin, a development studio working on hardcore online games for mobile platforms.
Don't miss a chance to be part of our new core team and work on our latest hardcore mobile MMO game which is in the Open Beta stage.
- Write well structured and easy to maintain code
- Stick to the coding conventions and best practices
- Take coding and development tasks from every domain of the project
- Review your own code and others'
- Keep it simple
Moonray is one of the leading startups in the fast-growing blockchain gaming space. This is a chance to work with what will be one of the defining IPs of the next revolution in gaming.
Moonray is a surreal, 3rd-person, action RPG coming in 2022 Built on the Stacks blockchain and secured by Bitcoin. Join the team to work on a stunning far-future world unlike anyone has ever seen.
You’re a perfect fit if you:
- Proven ability to create realistic natural environments including terrain, foliage, and other natural formations.
- Excellent 3d modeling, sculpting, and texturing skills
- Proficient in both organic and hard surface modeling techniques.
- Solid understanding of architecture and industrial design.
- Solid understanding of optimization requirements for real-time game environments.
"We are Vertigo Studios, the largest VR developer in the world and part of the Embracer Group, the largest group of developers in the world. As our Amsterdam studio kicks off the development of its most ambitious project to date, a PSVR2 action shooter based on a global franchise.
Join forces with passionate teams and work on some of the world’s most popular VR games to date."
- You are an effective communicator with management and the team
- You’re a proven innovator
- You can adapt to different visual styles
- You are organized and forward-thinking
- You can iterate upon your designs autonomously or with limited support
- You are eligible to work in the EU
Metagate is a new Web3 platform catering to NFT collectors and investors as well as crypto-gaming enthusiasts, recognizing the tight coupling between the two worlds.
- You possess excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- You can demonstrate effective creative leadership on projects based upon existing and original IP’s
- You can effortlessly render images by hand using electronic or traditional media to communicate artistic ideas, both realistic and stylized
- You have an in-depth understanding of the principles of art, including styling, tone, composition, color, and art history
You may apply to any job opportunities above if you like what you see. Also, if you're looking for the next career journey, we encourage you to check out our Job Board for the hottest openings in the art and game industries.