Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Check out an Asset Pack for UE4 that includes a collection of realistic city props. The pack is said to consist of four groups of assets: Modular sets, Props, Decals, and Tileable Materials.
These assets were used in JoelWestman’s City Back Alley Project. You can find our interview with the artist here.
- 99 Meshes
- High-Quality Textures with a target texel density of 1024 pixels per meter
- 7 Fully customizable master materials.
- Most Material Instances offers a few options to tweak roughness values, tints, tiling, and normal strength.
- Channel packed AO/Roughness/Metallic.
- Free of all legal issues as branding was created exclusively for this project.
- Includes Lightmaps for all Meshes so can be used in both baked and dynamic lighting scenarios.
- 4096 
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 256 
You can learn more here.