Get a chance to work with the studio behind Godfall.
Godfall developer Counterplay Games is looking for an experienced Senior Weapon Artist to work on a next-gen AAA game being created using Unreal Engine 5.
As a Senior Weapon Artist, you will be responsible for faithfully creating weapons from real-world references as well as developing them from scratch based on concept art. You will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring junior members of the weapon art team and collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure that all weapons achieve the quality bar established by the Weapons Lead.
- Deliver AAA-quality models that are functional and error-free
- Work from a combination of real-world reference and original concept art
- Interact and collaborate with team members from different departments (design, tech-art, animation, etc.)
- Supervise and mentor junior artists on the team
- Participate in creating and maintaining weapon content workflows that are efficient and scalable
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in game development and hard-surface asset creation
- Expert knowledge of current-generation game art techniques and dependencies
- Strong understanding of PBR texture workflow
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Unreal or equivalent real-time game engines
If you're interested, apply here. Also, don't forget to check out our Job Board and join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.