For this week's Courses Digest, we compiled 5 different tutorials, each of which will help you to become better in different branches of art.
1. 3D Modeling Diploma
Our digest opens with a series of tutorials that will teach you 3D modeling and digital sculpting. You will learn how to build realistic props, creatures, and environments using Maya, ZBrush, and Substance Painter. You'll be guided by industry experts with years of experience working on Pacific Rim and Assassin's Creed Unity.
With this course you will learn to:
- Set up proper workflows in Maya
- Retopolgize objects for clean line flow
- Create 3D assets from film & games
- Gather reference to inform your models
- Use ZModeler for hard surface modeling
- Finalize a hard surface and creature model
- And more
2. 3D Animation Diploma
In this course, you will learn 3D animation from the animators behind Avatar and Hotel Transilvaniya and discover what it takes to become a professional animator. Once you've mastered the foundational skills, you'll get your characters interacting with their environment and dealing with physical forces.
This course will teach you to:
- Animate from scratch using the 12 principles of animation
- Set up professional workflows using Autodesk Maya
- Create progressively more complex animation pieces
- Create animation cycles for video games
- Build a believable fight scene
3. Concept Art & Digital Illustration Diploma
Turn your artistic skills into a career, as you discover how to create professionally polished concept art for the film, video game, and publishing industries.
After this course you will know how to:
- Navigate Photoshop’s user interface
- Create custom brushes & tools
- Use perspective & anatomy
- Design environments and sets for movies and games
- Speed up your workflow with efficient compositing techniques
- And more
4. Stylized Character Design in ZBrush
This course is perfect for those who want to learn how to create stylized characters in ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Marmoset Toolbag. With more than 14 hours of videos, you will learn how to work with the three building blocks of any character, make believable faces, clothes, hair, armor, and accessories.
With this course you will learn:
- Stylized Character's Anatomy
- Character Sculpting Fundamentals
- How to Model Clothes in ZBrush
- Hard Surface Elements
- How to Work with Details and Posing
- And more.
5. Likeness and Facial Anatomy Program
And from the final course of today's digest, you will learn a step-by-step approach that you can apply to any realistic character. You will be taught details of facial anatomy and learn to "read" a portrait from a totally new angle.
This course will teach you:
- References tips & tricks
- ZBrush spotlight, cam view, and UI
- Understanding FoV and cams
- Face Anatomy
- Creating T-shirt textures with Substance Painter
- And more