The game is scheduled to be released on January 19, 2023.
If you are a fan of Soulslike games looking for something to play after one hundred percenting Elden Ring, here's a cool indie project you should definitely check out. Meet Estencel, a soon-to-be-released Bloodborne-style action RPG created by a Solo Game Developer Rone Vine.
Set in an eerie medieval-looking city, the game will task you to slash, smash, and shoot your way through its maze-like streets, killing its twisted and corrupted inhabitants and solving dark mysteries along the way.
The game features:
- A Variety of Enemies – Choose your combat style against diverse opponents and defeat merciless bosses with your cunning wit.
- Exploration – Traverse the city and its outskirts and discover what secrets hide in its shadows.
- Dynamic Combat System – Upgrade your primary weapon or swap to your secondary to overwhelm your opponent.
- Use a large arsenal of weapons, from a ripping whip to a stunning shotgun, to customize your play style and mow down your enemies with efficiency.
- Local multiplayer – play with a friend on the same computer or via Steam Remote Play. Overcome difficulties together!
And here are some mesmerizing game demos shared by the developer:
The game is set to be released on January 19, 2023. You can learn more and wishlist the game by visiting Estencel's official Steam page.
Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.