Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Our custom writing company provides custom papers that will earn you the highest of grades because students can easily become frustrated trying to meet deadlines. Seek our affordable writing services today. https://researchpapers247.com/
Another free Unreal pack is here, waiting for you. This time, it’s a set of high quality and easily customizable glass/transparent materials.
5 different kinds of glass:
- Clean (Acrylic, Colored, Patterned, etc)
- Dirty (Dusty, with stains, etc)
- over 35 Material Instances (based on 42 textures) with different glass
- Vertex paint support
- Over 40 textures (Masks + Normal Maps)
- Custom textures support (opacity, refraction, roughness override)
- Easy and flexible Material Instance workflow
- High-resolution textures (up to 2k)
- 5 Materials
- 36 Material Instances
- 1 Material Function
- 42 Textures (resolution from 256 to 2048)
- 2 Meshes
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Landscape Auto Material by VEA Games is a flexible auto-painting material for Unreal Engine 4 Landscape component. When you are drawing the topology of your landscape, proper material layers are drawn automatically!
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.