positional constraints over time as a space-time optimization problem in the tangent space of the curves driving the animation controls. Their method has the key properties that it allows for the manipulation of positions and orientations over time. https://www.lost-identification.com
It’s time for another free Unreal pack. DENT is a fully networkable template that is said to extend the functionality of the destructible mesh mechanics by allowing for point and radial fracture control over the mesh. DENT is meant to add realism to the audio and visual effects of impacts on destructible structures.
List of Features
- Full network support for destructible meshes
- Extended fracture control on destructible meshes
- Example Networked ranged damage system template included
- Modular examples of destructible buildings
- Fracture events:
- disable lighting
- explode on fracture
- AOE damage
- spawn particle emitters and sounds for both radial and point-based damage
- damage debris
- kill switch
- 25 destructible items configured in blueprints:
- wooden box
- stone wall as an extended structure with support
- 2 lamp posts – affect lighting
- 2 modular buildings
- basic particle emitters and sounds included
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Landscape Auto Material by VEA Games is a flexible auto-painting material for Unreal Engine 4 Landscape component. When you are drawing the topology of your landscape, proper material layers are drawn automatically!
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.