Create over 100 different knots with this cool add-on.
A Blender Artist from Japan known as Helb4 has created a cool add-on for those who want to add some interesting knots to their Blender projects. Meet Knotus, an add-on for Blender that includes many assets and materials to easily create strings and knots. You can create hard-to-knot knots, slip knots, icicle hitches, and more with just a few clicks. You can also easily create pipes and cables from edge polygons. The add-on works with Blender version 2.8+
- Asset library – over 100 knots and a few materials.
- Preset string shapes.
- Ability to edit free mesh shapes.
- Free Tube – Create a pipeline from edge polygons with one click.
- Texture size – 1K to 4K available.
- Auto Displace – Automatic switching of Displace Modifire in EEVEE and Displace node in Cycles.