Render your Unity scenes and take them into a normal post-production pipeline using your favorite compositing software.
Offline Render from YCDIVFX is an easy to use, realtime capture plugin for Unity. The tool can help you capture the game view to a multi-channel OpenEXR or multiple PNG files, supporting not just the final output image, but also some common elements, like depth, per-light shadows, diffuse, AO and other G-Buffers. You can also create ObjectID passes and render to 360.
Offline Render allows you to render your Unity scenes and take them into a normal post-production pipeline using your favorite compositing software.
- Multi-channel OpenEXR output
- 16-bit Half-float EXR
- Offscreen rendering (render resolution independent of game view)
- Capture UI
- 360 monoscopic render output o PNG
- Output to EXR, PNG or MP4
- Realtime capture
- Capture multiple cameras simultaneously
- 10 out of the box render elements (Diffuse, Specular, Emission/Lighting, Reflections, Depth, Velocity, Normals, AO, Motion Vectors, ObjectID)
- Forward render supported elements (Beauty, Depth, MotionVector, AO)
- Developer API: Create your own custom passes. Documentation, sample code and sample scene included
- Shadow pass only works with directional lights
- Requires Unity 5+
- Windows only