The add-on is fully compatible with Quixel Mixer, Substance 3D Painter, and ArmorPaint.
Technical Artist Jean-Christophe Cavadini has recently released a great add-on for Blender that greatly simplifies your workflow and allows you to focus on the artistic part of your projects. Meet PBR Bridge, Cavadini's new add-on that provides a non-destructive and automated texturing workflow between Blender and Quixel Mixer, Substance Painter, and ArmorPaint.
PBR Bridge fully automates the whole process for you, allowing you to go back and forth between Blender and your texture software of choice to retouch your modeling, UVs, UDIMs, etc. Tasks like import/export, baking material IDs, joining meshes, creating shaders, or applying modifiers have been greatly simplified.
- The addon auto generates color material ID and auto bakes Material IDs with UDIM support.
- You can keep a non-destructive workflow, so no need to apply any modifier
- You can use separated meshes without the need for joining or selecting them.
- The addon auto-creates Quixel Mixer, Substance Painter, and ArmorPaint projects with up-to-date FBX/OBJ and material ID maps.
- Comes with an Advanced PBR Shader with UDIM support which will produce Cavity and Subsurface from other generated maps.
- The addon will add the final SubDivision & Displacement with UDIM support from the generated Displacement Map.