The tool comes with a set of simple modifiers to clean and modify your 3D model and includes an AR view.
If you were looking for a quick and easy way to capture real-life objects using photogrammetry, here's a neat app that you should definitely check out. Meet Qlone, a cloud-based 3D scanning app that comes with a set of built-in editing tools and the ability to export the results in a variety of popular 3D formats.
The tool is extremely easy to use, requiring you to simply place the desired object on a printable Qlone mat and scan it with the AR dome. What's more, you can also scan an object from two different angles, and the results will be automatically merged.
- Scanning is super-fast and done in real-time on your device, with no waiting time, even in 4K.
- Includes AR View, so you can beam your 3D models back into the real world! And even magically animate them automatically.
- Scanning is super easy, just place your object in the middle of the mat and our AR dome will guide you through the scanning process.
- You can merge two different poses of the same object, re-texture from a different pose, or flatten the top to get overall better results.
- Use our set of simple modifiers to clean and modify your 3D model – Texture, Art, Sculpt, Clean, and Resize.
- Export in a variety of popular 3D formats for use in other 3D tools/projects – OBJ, STL, USDZ, GLB, FBX, PLY, and X3D. (some on iOS only)
- Share a video of your models with friends through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Line, Email, iCloud, and iMessage.
- Exports, AR View, and 4K are premium features that require a one-time upgrade to premium.