This beautiful shader was made by Sam Gao.
The artist has also shared a small breakdown of the project.
Have a look at this stylized river project made by Romain Durand.
3D Game Artist Yusuf Algoz has shared the workflow behind the Fishing Sales Boat project, explained the trim sheet-based pipeline that was used, and talked about creating stylized textures.
The pack was created by Polyart Studio and contains over 150 high-quality stylized meshes.
Harvey Bennett shared the work process behind the Overgrown Tavern project, talked about what's important in texturing stylized props, and shared the brushes used for modeling.
The gate is created by Michael MK Khinevich and is inspired by the Yangshuo mountains.
The artist used a combination of Geometry and Shader nodes to accomplish the task.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur Tutorialhttps://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/animals/mammal/cat-rigged-animated?...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions