You can get the Pixel Farm 3D pack for free if you purchase UModeler before August 9.
Tripolygon is offering its 3D modeling and prototyping tool UModeler with a 40% discount. Moreover, all users who get it before August 9 will receive the new 3D asset package Pixel Farm 3D for free.
The files also include the Pastel Town package as a demo asset.
UModeler is a Unity plug-in that provides a convenient environment for 3D modeling and prototyping. The editor includes multiple features:
1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
- You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
- You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
- You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.) in Unity.
2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
- Various drawing tools and the PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
- You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.
3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor (Tool List)
- You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with useful and various 150 tools.
- UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
- You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor.
- ProBuilder: Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
- Polybrush: UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
- Surforge: UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.
5) Plentiful learning materials, and active online communities.
- Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
- Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
- Many users are active in Discord and Unity forum. You can ask anything or share your know-how and artworks there.
You may find these articles interesting