In the series, Digital Artist José Tijerín shows how to visualize 3D cartoon characters as hand-drawn 2D animation.
The artist tested a method of baking the whitewater particles from Houdini into vertex colors of a water simulation.
Zahid Ali Jeelani shares the development process of the hack and slash game ENENRA, explains how the movement animations in parkour sequences were created, and talks about stylistic choices that made the combos.
The project was made by 3D Art Director Wang Chen.
Elena Mačiulaitytė told us about the workflow behind the Villa Maurogordato Winter Garden project, discussed the process of asset production, and shared how mentors at Vertex School helped her during her workflow.
The pack contains over a hundred static meshes, 14 blueprints, and 200 textures with up to 4K resolution.
The project pays tribute to one of the artist's favorite movie characters.
The developer presented an upgraded version of the realistic umbrella shader made for Lushfoil Photography Sim.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions