echo3D's Alon Grinshpoon told us about the recent $5.5 million investment, explained how the company plans to change the way 3D, AR, and VR content is stored and streamed, and spoke about the platform's content management system and delivery network.
The shader was made for VR by Solo Game Developer Khena B.
First Hand was built to demonstrate the capabilities and the variety of interaction models possible with Hands.
The gallery's environments were generated using VQGAN and CLIP.
Equipped with Passthrough AR and hand-tracking, the app promises to help you learn piano in no time.
The headsets will become $100 more expensive in August.
The headset will also have a broadcasting option, customized play area, Cinematic Mode, and more.
The Pro version of the device is said to feature face- and eye-tracking.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions