Check out a new updated version of this useful plug-in for ZBrush.
Environment Artist and a creator of brushes for ZBrush Michael Dunnam has released XMD ToolBox 3.0, a new version of the useful add-on for browsing and filtering ZBrush brushes, alphas, and UI layouts. Thanks to the new update for ZBrush, the XMD ToolBox interface can now be accessed from within ZBrush.
The update adds support for organizing render presets, grids, spotlights, and array meshes, and makes it possible to sync ToolBox’s UI colors with those of ZBrush itself. What's more, the plug-in can be downloaded for free now, with pay-to-use versions being optional.
XMD ToolBox 3.0 allows you to:
- Organize ZBrush.
- Import Brushes, Alphas, Textures, Materials, Arraymeshes, Grids, and more.
- Organize and Load Your Macros with a click.
- Name your ZBrush UI Layout and Colors for easy navigation.
- Download XMD Brushes from the Source Store.
- Save your ZBrush Assets anywhere.
- Add custom Categories.
- Add brush tags.
- Create favorites menus to organize your assets.
- A convenient Search Functionality.
- Create Custom Descriptions.
- And more!