positional constraints over time as a space-time optimization problem in the tangent space of the curves driving the animation controls. Their method has the key properties that it allows for the manipulation of positions and orientations over time. https://www.lost-identification.com
Here’re 5 reasons why you can’t miss Game Quality Forum Global this year on June 25!
- We’ve got the best speaker line-up you’ve ever seen.
Literally! The. Best. Speakers. In Game Quality terms, we’re bringing together the guys and gals that brought us League of Legends, Battlefield, PUBG, Rainbow Six, the Metro series, amongst others. Not to mention, this will be the most international speaker faculty we’ve ever welcomed to the GQF Series. Game Quality Gurus joining us include:
- David King, Technical Director, Electronic Arts
- Guillaume Desjardins, Dev Testing Lead, Ubisoft
- Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
- Cole Tufts, QA Lead, Riot Games
- Ghulam Khan, Head of QA and Localisation, SEGA
- John Pompei, Head of Player Experience, Electronic Arts
- Mike Kim, Localisation Director, Tencent
- Quinn Barbuta, QA Manager, Guerrilla Games
- Chris Howell, Principal QA Engineer, Natural Motion Games
- Rudolf Thomas Inderst, International Community Specialist, Koch Media
- Tamara Tirjak, Senior Localisation Manager, Frontier Developments
- Michelle Mangio, Director of Product Quality, Amazon Game Studios
And this is just a few – over 40 Game Quality experts from QA, Localisation and Community Management/Player Support will be presenting on everything from automation and machine learning to service quality measurement. Check out the full speaker line-up on the GQF Global website.
- It’s the only Game Quality event that focuses on bringing together all departments involved in Game Quality – QA, Localisation and Player Support/Community Engagement.
We’ve all seen the tide shift towards a much stronger focus on improving internal collaboration over the past few years – It’s clear that to get the best quality games out there, you need to have a team that is working in harmony, with the right workflows, processes and software to back it up.
GQF Global gives special team discounts to anyone bringing their colleagues along with them and the agenda is split so that each department has plenty to learn! Check out our Internal Collaboration blog for some industry insights on internal collaboration or the Event Agenda for the sessions at the conference!
- All the cool kids will be there.
Besides our mega star speaker panel, the list of studios and publishers already confirmed to attend reads like a who’s who of Gaming. If you’re not on the list, you’re missing out!
Confirmed attendees include: Rovio Entertainment, EA DICE, Capcom, Paradox Interactive, Bethesda, Creative Assembly, Jagex Nintendo, Bandai Namco Entertainment, WB Games, Wargaming.net, and many more.
This is your one annual opportunity to Network ‘Like a Boss’.
Meet all the main players in the industry and make the most of this opportunity to learn from each other and improve overall Game Quality. See who else is coming – download the sample delegate list or request a copy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be the first to see and hear about the latest tech out there.
The Game Quality Forum Global welcomes the best, and most innovative solutions providers in the world. From all round service providers, to localisation, testing or software specialists – we’ve got them all. Our Sponsors list includes:
- EC Innovations
- Godspeed Games
- Goodbay Technologies
- Keywords Studios
- Pole To Win
- Quantic Lab
- RoundTable Studio Inc
- TELUS International
- XTM International
Find out more about the tech that will be discussed at the event here – Game Quality Forum Global Sponsors.
- Party like it’s your birthday.
We’ve got a real treat in store for you. Not only are we hosting this year’s forum in the incredible city of Amsterdam, but we’ve also got sponsored networking and drinks receptions hosted by Quantic Labs (25th) and Testronic (26th) and then to finish up, we’re hosting the Gaming IQ party at the Strandzuid!
This a chance for you to kick back after a hard few day’s learning and networking! Available to everyone at no extra charge, this year’s party is a ‘Thank you’ to our wonderful Gaming IQ community for their continued support and celebration of our new global forum – get ready to have some fun in one of the most beautiful venues in Amsterdam. For more info on the extra curricular activities going on at GQF Global – download the Event Guide.
So – If you haven’t already booked on to join us 25-27 June, then register now before it is too late!