AI Game Programmer & Mentor
A Deep Dive into the Programming Process in Unreal Engine
A Game Developer and CG Spectrum's Mentor Firas Hosn explained the nuances of coding in Unreal Engine, talked about being a teacher, and gave an important piece of advice to aspiring programmers.
Insight into Game Programming in the Industry from Firas Hosn
Firas Hosn, AI Game Programmer and Mentor at CG Spectrum, shares his experience of working on games in large teams and self-aware AI development as well as gives his tips to those who want to join Ubisoft's technical team.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtThe fight against AI art is as shallow and pathetic as every fight aga...·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions