CEO at Starward Industries
Starward Industries' Marek Markuszewski told us about the concept of the studio's upcoming game The Invincible, spoke about the difficulties of turning a book into a game, and revealed the core mechanics the team designed to keep the player engaged.
Marek Markuszewski, CEO & Project Lead at Starward Industries, shared the story of developing The Invincible, a sci-fi game based on the novel by S. Lem.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions