Nikolay Marinov has returned to show us his latest project – a body pile material made in 3ds Max, Houdini, and Substance and inspired by the Doom series.
Nikolay Marinov did a breakdown of his MeetMat 2 entry KukerMat that won the first place in the student category.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Epic Games Announces Partnership With Two Indie TeamsThis illustration is phenomenal.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions