Working on Beach Sand Material in Substance 3D Designer
Oday Abuzaeed shared the workflow behind the beach sand material and explained how its imperfections were generated.
Creating a Pixel Art Generator for Substance 3D Painter
Environment Artist Oday Abuzaeed has shared how they came up with the idea of Pixel Art Generator for Substance 3D Painter, spoke about the production process, and discussed the parameters that users can tweak.
Making a Procedural Quilt in Substance 3D Designer
Oday Abu Zaeed has returned to tell us about the Dutch Quilt project made for Nodevember, and show us the procedural workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
Making a Chair Diorama in ZBrush, Marmoset & Blender
Oday Abu zaeed told us about creating a stylized chair diorama in ZBrush, Substance, and Blender and talked about the 3-step lighting setup in Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions