The movie was first announced back in 2007 but hasn't been heard from much since then.
In the 14-hour video lessons, you will learn procedural modeling from fundamentals to the advanced level.
The pictures were made in Disco Diffusion – a notebook that uses diffusion models that train neural networks.
The generator by Jie uses Blender's Geometry Nodes and will soon be available to get.
Return to Rapture Chapter II is rumored to be released on March 11.
The update features new options for object transformation, improved Object Space Radial Gradient, and much more.
Valve has already shipped a fix for the calibration problem.
Visual enhancements will affect Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 and will come later this year.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions