The Neon Giant Team
Neon Giant's Co-Founders Tor Frick and Arcade Berg have told us about the development behind The Ascent's Cyber Heist DLC and shared their secret to keeping the original game relevant.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
The Callisto Protocol Director Blames the Game's Issues on a "Freakin Error by Someone Rushing"This is - at least in my view - clearly a excuse by forcing a whole te...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions