The 3D Artist produces autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects, characters and the graphical content of levels.
- Produce autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines;
- Deliver work in accordance with the project's artistic direction;
- Apply optimization to her/his work;
- Efficiently apply graphic principles in her/his work;
- Use and look for artistic references - in video games or in other artistic domains - in order to improve the visual aspect of the game;
- Suggest images in line with the project's artistic direction;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay intentions in the game levels she/he is in charge of;
- Is flexible and able to adapt to different artistic styles.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Autodesk 3D Studio Max (modeling and texturing tools);
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling;
- Very good knowledge of modeling techniques;
- Very good knowledge of texture mapping and material;
- Ability to use efficiently the texture space and to take into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Good sense of form, shape, a silhouette in regards to objects;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
- Passion for games and strong game culture;
- Good English and communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in game development will be very appreciated;
- Drawing and sculpting skills are an additional plus.