Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Our custom writing company provides custom papers that will earn you the highest of grades because students can easily become frustrated trying to meet deadlines. Seek our affordable writing services today. https://researchpapers247.com/
OrionGames, a new indie game studio, is seeking to hire a CTO to help build a single player, story-driven ARPG
- Work with animators, illustrators and part-time coders to code the overall experience of the game
- Implement movement, combat, and magic systems in-game.
- Work with users to refine the gaming experience and the feel of the game.
- Communicate with the rest of the team during meetings at least twice a week (times discussable, but the team is in America, EST and PST).
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Experience with PC game development
- Prior gameplay programming experience
- Ability to write clear, maintainable code