nice and very informative blog . keep up the good work , if you are looking for short and long term animation course in Delhi join TGC India now
Any news about a possible linux version?
We are one of the most professional and quality-oriented assignment support service providers. Our homework help is 100% original and free from plagiarism. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/ca/assignment-help-toronto.html
Join the legendary team to work on a new, unannounced Diablo project.
You will be expected to concept, sculpt, model, and texture compelling assets, using PBR pipelines, for an unannounced Diablo project. You should have a deep understanding of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets. Obviously, being the formal head of the team, you should also be an active driver and enabler in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews. You will always distill clarity out of ambiguity and build energy and momentum whenever there’s a lull. You’re a listener and a voracious learner. You love being in a dynamic environment where every voice matters, and you passionately believe that being proven wrong is just another opportunity to grow and learn. You will work with your team, other leads, and studio leadership to ensure all assets are consistently meeting the high-quality bar Blizzard is known for.
- A minimum of 5 or more years’ experience in game development, building character assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Photoshop, and other programs and tools
- Extraordinary asset sculpting and modeling skills
- Expert-level understanding of human and creature anatomy, form, shape language, and silhouette
- Deep, successful experience leading a team of artists
- Dynamic, excellent communicator, big-picture minded and a model team-player
- Vast experience collaborating with other leads, artists, and the Art Director in developing a distinct and consistent modeling and texturing style for environment assets
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping abilities
- Excellent eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting assets
- Really good at working creatively as part of a large or small group.