nice and very informative blog . keep up the good work , if you are looking for short and long term animation course in Delhi join TGC India now
Any news about a possible linux version?
We are one of the most professional and quality-oriented assignment support service providers. Our homework help is 100% original and free from plagiarism. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/ca/assignment-help-toronto.html
Wargaming UK is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior 3D Environment Artist to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming.
- Collaborate with the Art Leads, designers, programmers on object specifications and deliveries
- Translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets as required, setting a quality bar for other artists to follow
- Help design, construct, document and enforce pipeline procedures to deliver competitive, cutting edge assets. Prototype new techniques and approaches.
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- A great eye for detail, natural flair & a strong understanding of composition & colour theory.
- Significant Unreal 4 development experience with at least one released title
- 5+ years production art experience in the gaming industry with at least 1 year as a Senior Artist.
- At least 2 published games
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
- Proven ability to create high-poly and low-poly models and textures.
- Must have a strong understanding of PBR shader development and lighting.
- Solid knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and other 2D/3D applications.
- A higher understanding of form, shape, structure and silhouette.
- Diligence with individual and team tasks, adherence to schedule and budget.
- Organizational skills with a focus on optimization and asset management.