nice and very informative blog . keep up the good work , if you are looking for short and long term animation course in Delhi join TGC India now
Any news about a possible linux version?
We are one of the most professional and quality-oriented assignment support service providers. Our homework help is 100% original and free from plagiarism. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/ca/assignment-help-toronto.html
Ultimate FPS is a great tool for creating outstanding fist-person shooters.
- Physics-based animations: Breathe life into melee weapons, guns, cockpits and more
- Mouse smoothing & acceleration: No more jerky input!
- Camera shakes, earthquakes, shockwaves, boss stomping, impacts!
- Full Body Awareness: with Mecanim-animated player bodies and ragdolls
- Survival horror-style 3rd Person Mode
- Pain HUD with directional damage indicator and blood spatter
- AAA quality Weapons: Pistol, AssaultRifle, Shotgun
- Input Manager for keyboard, mouse & joystick, allows re-binding controls at runtime
- Demolition! Handle with care or things will go boom!
- Ladder System
- Spawnpoint System
- A flexible Inventory & Pickup System
- Interaction System for doors, platforms, triggers, switches, grabbing & throwing stuff.
- Advanced Moving Platform support
- Jaw-dropping Slow Motion mode!
- Melee System
- Supports Unity Pro Image FX
- Tons of High-quality Art!
- Full, very well-commented C# source
- Detailed Online Manual with lots of tutorials
Ultimate FPS is great for
Indies: Setting out to build your own FPS in Unity on a small team? Get a guns-blazing player working very quickly, even with limited scripting skills! Plugging in your own weapon models is super-easy. Motions are generated in realtime (no animation required) and you could be running around shooting things in your Unity scene within minutes.
Students: You will be able to learn a lot about game programming in C# and Unity by studying the included source scripts. The code has massive commenting and contains tons of valuable tricks-of-the-trade.
Designers: Need to evaluate a dummy level design, demonstrate a game idea to a client, or perhaps do a 3D architectural visualization? Enable high-quality 1st person camera & controls in your Unity scene in seconds by simply dragging a prefab into your scene hierarchy.
Pros: Prefer building your own systems? While Ultimate FPS can be used as a cornerstone for a new FPS, great effort has also been put into keeping it modular. The system is a top-rated, top-paid Unity asset for good reasons; why not leverage some of its success by studying or extracting only the subsystems or algorithms that you may need?