CG Spectrum College of Digital Art and Animation invites artists to participate in various comprehensive online courses from art and design to animation and programming.
Last year, with guidance from their mentors, CG Spectrum’s talented and hard-working students saw their creative visions come to life! They built impressive 3D environments, added emotion and movement to digital characters, generated eye-popping explosions, and painted stunning digital illustrations.
In 2022, this could be you! Enrolments are now open for this year, with new intakes starting every month.
CG Spectrum, a Rookies Certified School, offers a wide range of comprehensive online courses to suit your interests and skill level. CG Spectrum is also an Unreal Academic Partner, Unreal Authorized Training Centre, a SideFX Certified School, and a Toon Boom Authorized Training Centre.
Below, are the courses on offer:
Unsure where your skillset or interests lie? The team at CGS can help you work this out too! Just get in touch with our student admissions team.
Why Choose CG Spectrum?
CG Spectrum’s online courses are a complete study pathway–from beginner to advanced–designed to help you get job-ready. Along with learning practical skills, career development and advancement are a core part of the curriculum at CG Spectrum. With more than 140+ industry-experienced mentors, you are encouraged to think critically and problem-solve for real-world situations.
Class sizes are small (maximum 4 students or private one-on-one mentoring), and all students get to meet with their industry mentor each week for a live Q&A video call and receive personalized feedback on their work. You also have direct access to a Career Development Manager to talk about your future, as well as Technical Assistants if you happen to hit a hurdle while studying. CG Spectrum’s unique and vibrant online community is also an excellent resource for peer-to-peer support, collaboration, and inspiration.
Some of the benefits of studying at CG Spectrum include:
- Flexible online career training
- Active, supportive online community
- Software licenses included
- Expert career advice and guidance
- Payment plans
- Networking opportunities
- Access to and personalized feedback from industry mentors
With so many benefits, all accessible from the comfort of your own home, it’s not surprising that CG Spectrum recently ranked in The Rookies' Top 50 Creative Media & Entertainment Schools and Colleges in the World.
Who Are Our Mentors?
CG Spectrum mentors are creative professionals spanning the film, television, publishing, and video games industries. With years of industry experience, our mentors have worked at prominent studios such as Disney, ILM, Netflix, Ubisoft, and EA, and contributed to major titles such as John Wick, Call of Duty, Rick and Morty, Far Cry, Game of Thrones, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and many more! All CGS mentors are highly experienced, well connected, and incredibly talented.
The moment you enroll at CG Spectrum, you’ll be matched with an industry professional dedicated to helping you hone your skills, ensuring you produce the best work possible. Located all over the world, our mentors are able to cover most time zones. Classes are held via Zoom, so CG Spectrum will do their best to connect you with a mentor that works with your availability.
What our Past Students Have to Say
CGS Alumni are now working at VFX and game studios like Pixar, MPC, Method Studios, Mr. X, Stormind Games, and thatgamecompany. Here’s what a few of them had to say about their education at CG Spectrum.
- I can honestly say that the amount I've learned in a year studying here is more than I could've ever learned in a traditional school or by myself.
Laura L, Houdini FX course
- Being part of such an amazing program has opened my eyes to techniques and processes that have streamlined my process and increased my confidence tenfold.
Oliver H, Illustration course
- One of my favorite CG Spectrum aspects is its community, full of like-minded people willing to see your work and share feedback. I have gotten feedback from other students, other mentors, and even the CEO of the school.
Lydia L, Game Art and Illustration courses
- The professionalism and dedication demonstrated by the entire CG Spectrum team cannot nearly be matched by any other schools in the industry!
Amy Y, 3D Modeling course
- The most impressive quality CG Spectrum offers is a course that makes study as if you were on your first job. CG Spectrum rewards you for every energy you put into the course, and they are very open to meeting your real-life needs to give you the possibility to study at your maximum.
Loris C, Game Design course
Whether you enroll straight out of high school, are changing careers, or upgrading your skills, CG Spectrum is a great choice for your next steps. You’ll receive direct access to industry experts who have worked at major studios, a job-focused curriculum, and personalized career development support to help you build the skills and confidence you need to pursue a fulfilling career in film and games.
Get industry-ready in 2022! Explore film and game courses today.