According to new guidelines issued by the South African Film and Publication Board, there is no such thing as a game suitable for "all ages".
The figure represents a 6.6% decrease compared to the same period in the previous year.
Ian Goodfellow officially announced that he's joining DeepMind where he will serve as a research scientist in Deep Learning team.
Elden Ring's publisher gifted a sword to the player to commemorate 1,000 killed Malenias.
The game managed to reach this milestone two weeks after it was re-released as a free-to-play title.
The CMA is set to look into whether Microsoft's proposed acquisition of Activision Blizzard could hurt market competition.
It includes a number of updates and quest fixes and brings Variable Refresh Rate and High Refresh Rate support due to which the game can produce up to 120 frames per second.
The studio is currently working on two unannounced VR titles with one of them scheduled to be released in 2023.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions