Neon Giant's Co-Founders Tor Frick and Arcade Berg have told us about the development behind The Ascent's Cyber Heist DLC and shared their secret to keeping the original game relevant.
Final Fantasy XIV producer Naoki Yoshida stated that "ultimate MMORPG" is a game where players choose the kind of content they want to play and shared that he believes the game is moving in this direction.
Activision shared that the Modern Warfare II Beta had more players, more hours played, and more matches played than any other beta in Call of Duty history.
The game will task you to renovate old abandoned houses and sell them for profit.
The game can now be playtested on Steam.
"Wo Long is not an easy game."
He will work on League of Legends.
This is a step to building a world-class games studio to make original games "with no ads and no in-app purchases."
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions