Zahid Ali Jeelani shares the development process of the hack and slash game ENENRA, explains how the movement animations in parkour sequences were created, and talks about stylistic choices that made the combos.
The art, the characters, the story, and voice acting were generated by AI.
The first in a series of short stories created by Toybox Games Studios has a Kickstarter campaign.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind-inspired game is almost there.
The game is being created by Nathan Hamley from Headware Games.
Tevfik Emre Efendioğlu shared the details of the upcoming survival game Nowhere: Mysterious Artifacts, talked about its dynamic weather system, and explained why Unreal Engine was used for the development.
The game is set in The Falconeer universe.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions