The 30-pound model is made with the creator's 20-year collection of LEGO pieces.
This solidifies glTF’s global recognition and adoption as a 3D asset format.
The company will also provide behind-the-scenes looks at "Encanto".
Meanwhile, Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions keep growing.
The company apologized saying it "erred" in its process and deleted the images from its website and Twitter.
The company earned $831 million from mobile games.
The legendary programmer discusses his most iconic games.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Substance 3D Modeler 0.19 Has Been ReleasedI have just realized there substance designer has a 3 modeling system...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions