Jason Key's latest experiment with EmberGen looks like a video game.
The artist utilized Allen Pan's punch-activated arm flamethrowers as the main reference.
VIEW Conference announces the participation of the visual effects supervisors responsible for the some of the wizardry behind two of DreamWorks Animation’s latest animated features, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish and The Bad Guys.
Florian Gelzenleuchter shared a neat little trick that will make your visual effects look more beautiful.
The simulation was set up by JangaFX's CEO Nicholas Seavert.
The video shows how some pretty gruesome scenes were made.
Here's how young Luke Skywalker's deepfake was made.
The creator utilized a raymarching shader and a NoiseTexture to set up the effect.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions