God of War Ragnarök's director Eric Williams shared that he had to fight to keep the unexpected and extraordinary character in the game.
The portraits were generated using Midjourney.
The setup was created by Daniel Gross.
The creator's upcoming UE5-powered scene seems to be almost ready.
Today we've gathered some courses for artists, designers, and game developers that can boost your career and help you upgrade your skills.
Late as usual impresses us yet again with an amazing new Blender-made VFX.
The models run in real-time on a three-year-old PC with RTX 2080 Ti GPU.
The author utilized Andras Ketzer's FluidNinja LIVE plug-in to create the sand and water simulations.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Battlefield "Cannot Keep Up" With Call Of Duty, Sony ClaimsYeah cholera can't beat cancer.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions