The setup works with Blender 3.2+ and can be applied to any mesh.
The software's new version fixes over 70 bugs and issues found in 3.2.
Ibrahim Boona revealed several new images with the illusion of depth.
Hiroshi Kanazawa shared a short demonstration of how to create a stunning explosion in Blender.
Santeri Soininen revealed the workflow behind the Stylized Fantasy City project, shared the modeling technique used for the roofs, and talked about the texturing process.
Have a look at these beautiful artworks made by 3D Artist Gaku Tada.
The artist utilized Sketchfab and Blender Market assets to create the scene.
Bingxuan Tan explained how 3D tools help in making concept art, showed how to create digital art that looks like a real painting, and shared a breakdown of one of their works.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions