Jeryce Dianingana recently posted a behind-the-scenes video showcasing a pleasantly-looking texturing process.
Elena Mačiulaitytė told us about the workflow behind the Villa Maurogordato Winter Garden project, discussed the process of asset production, and shared how mentors at Vertex School helped her during her workflow.
3D Artist Aurelia Maxima Häcker discussed the modeling and texturing processes behind the Kitchen Asset Pack project, shared the asset creation process, and explained how joining Vertex School helped in achieving the goal.
The project pays tribute to one of the artist's favorite movie characters.
Luana Bueno has told us about the work process behind the Owl Girl project, shared some tips on hand-painting for beginners, and explained the importance of recording your workflow.
Mohamed Amine Belcaid shared the workflow behind Project R4 and explained how the foliage was made.
This creature model was textured and groomed by GV Prashanth.
The project is based on the Korean fantasy novel The Bird That Drinks Tears.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions