Juliette O’Leary has shared the breakdown of the NQZ project, spoke about the learning process at Ringling College, and told how the Game Art course affected her workflow.
Shada Harb talked about the work process behind the 2Q84:LoneStar project, explained its idea, and shared how the character was animated.
The artist plans to 3D print the model in the future.
This project combines technical art with environment art.
Xie Boli presented one more realistic portrait.
The model is created by Anda Deng.
Kostas Chatzaropoulos has told us about the workflow behind The Evil Bard's Study project, shared how to speed up the texturing workflow, and spoke about what it was like to learn ZBrush from scratch.
The character was made in Maya, ZBrush & Substance 3D Painter.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur Tutorialhttps://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/animals/mammal/cat-rigged-animated?...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions