It took the artist just four days to complete the project.
The model is created by 村口朱师傅.
The goal of the project was to test out Unreal Engine 5 for character art.
Sergei Kotenko has shared his working process behind the Ash from the Evil Dead project, gave a useful tip on what to do so that the eye would not get blurred, and discussed the texturing and lighting processes.
This complex scene continues the series of Vasiliy Poryagin's large-scale environments.
The character is called Nymphea and was made by Minsu Kim.
Slava Alpinsky shared his workflow behind the Bumper Car project, told us how he set up metallic, paint, and rubber surfaces, and spoke about the techniques that he used to create a feeling of abandonment.
The character was made by Dmitry Bezrodniy using Maya, ZBrush, Substance 3D Painter, and Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions