Mot Studio shared an easy way to make ivy in just 15 minutes.
Gabe Tandy talked about the work process behind The Grasslands project, explained how he achieved realistic lighting, and spoke about the advantages of the Megascans library.
The artist utilized Unreal's Fluid Flux plug-in to create the river.
The environment was made by 魔灯.
B.O.W. continues experimenting with realistic moss in Unreal Engine 5.
Mohamed Hadiri talked about the work process behind the Minshan Grove project, explained how the sunset was made, and shared some useful YouTube channels that will help you learn Unreal Engine.
Salva Gómez shared the workflow behind the Doors Of Durin project, talked about the lighting setup, and explained why Unreal Engine 5 was chosen for the scene.
Have a look at this immersive environment made by Hacker Lin.
This beautiful and detailed scene was made by Rana Hanbazazah.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions