Gabe Tandy talked about the work process behind The Grasslands project, explained how he achieved realistic lighting, and spoke about the advantages of the Megascans library.
Check out a scene by Alexandre Martin and a video tutorial by William Faucher.
The artist utilized Unreal's Fluid Flux plug-in to create the river.
The artist utilized ZBrush, Maya, Substance 3D Painter, and Megascans to create assets for the scene.
Bingxuan Tan explained how 3D tools help in making concept art, showed how to create digital art that looks like a real painting, and shared a breakdown of one of their works.
Pasquale Scionti unveils a beautiful new environment.
Thomas Ongo has recreated the home district of the legendary anime show's main character.
The animation was made by Rustam Terekhov and is based on the artist's old project.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions