The game will task you to renovate old abandoned houses and sell them for profit.
Jason Key's latest experiment with EmberGen looks like a video game.
The project was rendered on a seven-year-old GTX 970M.
Jeryce Dianingana recently posted a behind-the-scenes video showcasing a pleasantly-looking texturing process.
The artist tested a method of baking the whitewater particles from Houdini into vertex colors of a water simulation.
Lee Vermeulen presented one more experiment with fluid physics in AR.
The project was made by Şefki Ibrahim to bring a digital human to life.
XeSS has been published on GitHub for developers to implement in their games.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions