The scene was made for an upcoming game Faded.
Madly Games showcased an early prototype of a Unity-based magnetic system.
Sakura Rabbit unveiled yet another amazing project made with Unity.
This is the most adorable destroyer of buildings you'll ever see.
Check out the latest update to the real-time liquid simulation toolkit.
Game Developer Cyan demonstrated a beautiful water shader and explained how it was made.
Florian Gelzenleuchter shared a neat little trick that will make your visual effects look more beautiful.
Harry Alisavakis shared an in-depth tutorial on creating a Volumetric Fog post-processing effect.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked OnlineSharing leaked footage on a site that is supposed to be for developers...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions