The studio is currently working on two unannounced VR titles with one of them scheduled to be released in 2023.
The app will be available on Quest 2 and will offer a number of learning activities including object interaction, 3D drawing, roleplay simulations, interactive games, and more.
That's according to the latest report from Blomberg's Mark Gurman.
In just a month, the startup managed to garner over $2 million. The shipment of the VR treadmill's new models will start in Q3 2022.
The company's goal is to create a device in which virtual reality is almost indistinguishable from the real world.
It features full motion controls, 6DOF, nice visuals, manual reloading, and more.
Meta presented a new concept video demonstrating future possibilities of the metaverse and showing a futuristic headset design.
Rumors have it that Valve may be developing a new VR headset codenamed "Deckard".
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions