The portraits were generated using Midjourney.
The models run in real-time on a three-year-old PC with RTX 2080 Ti GPU.
Airborn Studios' Artists shared tons of behind-the-scenes shots and renders, providing a closer look at their stylized animation.
Cliff Schonewill created the model with about 300 layers in Photoshop.
The model is created by German Rasskazov.
The singer was recreated by 3D Artist syhper.bk.
The character was made by Konrad Hetko using Blender, ZBrush, Substance 3D Painter, Marvelous Designer, and Marmoset Toolbag.
The artist also shared a short video showing the entire creation process behind the project.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Battlefield "Cannot Keep Up" With Call Of Duty, Sony ClaimsYeah cholera can't beat cancer.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions