Counter-Strike: Global Offensive leads the number with 915,791 concurrent players at its peak.
Adsup's Daria Vasilevskaia has explained how the company creates great ads for mobile games and shared some thoughts on using TikTok as a source of promotion.
The studio plans to spend the money on hiring new staff.
To celebrate, Bandai releases 2 new editions of the game.
The company plans to spend the money on building a real-world metaverse.
The studio will be developing musical journeys and gameplay for Fortnite.
The number includes 3.6B hypercasual games.
The new team will be using games in other pop culture areas.
The company is getting ready to enter the metaverse world.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of ArcaneI would love to see a technical break down of how they did the 3d/2d l...·
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions