Meanwhile, Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions keep growing.
The company earned $831 million from mobile games.
Previously, the award was given to Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto, 'father of the PlayStation' Ken Kutaragi, and Sega's Yu Suzuki.
Gameye's Elmer Bulthuis told us how the company works behind the scenes, spoke about the challenges with remote working Gameye meets, and discussed skills which can be useful for remote employees.
The company expects six Warhammer games to launch in 2022/23.
The company could offer over $100 per share.
Game revenues fell 1.8% year-over-year following government-implemented restrictions.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Substance 3D Modeler 0.19 Has Been ReleasedI have just realized there substance designer has a 3 modeling system...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions