Don't miss your chance to work on the studio's upcoming game, Hades II.
Supergiant Games, the developer behind Hades, Pyre, Transistor, and Bastion, is seeking a UI Illustrator to work on Hades II in collaboration with the studio's art and design teams.
This illustrator will join Supergiant's San Francisco team on a part-time, remote basis for a limited scope of work. The role involves creating concepts for menu screens, in-game HUD elements, and icons for the studio's upcoming game, Hades II.
- Create hundreds of icons in a stylistically consistent way;
- Concept and illustrate screen elements, including buttons and backgrounds;
- Create UI and HUD mock-ups based on gameplay requirements;
- Prepare and organize layered files such that they are motion-graphics ready;
- Take feedback from our UI & VFX Artist and Art Director to meet artistic requirements;
- Deliver on artistic/creative goals while adhering to production, gameplay, and performance requirements.
- Experience working on UI illustration on shipped titles or completed personal projects;
- Organized, responsible, and able to work autonomously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Experience with Photoshop, fonts, and video game accessibility standards;
- Familiarity with Supergiant's titles, especially Hades; general interest in video games.
The company has also provided a Keepsakes screen from the original game, as an example of the type of work the candidate will have to do.
To learn more about the position and apply, visit Supergiant Games' website here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.